Productcode: PIM181 | EAN/UPC: 0704256793456
Verwachte voorraad datum
dinsdag 6 oktober 2020
Temperature/pressure/light/RGB/accelerometer/magnetometer sensor for Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, Zero W
Pimoroni Enviro pHAT, Sensor, Raspberry Pi, Raspberry Pi 3/2/B+/A+/Zero/Zero W, Raspberry Pi, Zwart
Enviro pHAT packs 4 different sensors, letting you measure temperature, pressure, light level, colour, 3-axis motion, compass heading, and analog inputs. That's up to 10 different variables!
It's ideal for monitoring conditions in your house, garage, or galleon. Set up a web server with Flask and remotely monitor everything from anywhere.
Combining Enviro pHAT with our other HATs and pHATs gives almost endless possibilities: display sensor values on Unicorn pHAT, use Display-O-Tron HAT to display sensor data, display a graph of values with Scroll pHAT, and much, much more.
The MagPi gave Enviro pHAT five stars and called it a "fun, easy-to-use add-on with plenty of possibilities".
- BMP280 temperature/pressure sensor
- TCS3472 light and RGB colour sensor
- Two LEDs for illumination
- LSM303D accelerometer/magnetometer sensor
- ADS1015 4-channel 3.3v, analog to digital sensor (ADC)
- Enviro pHAT pinout
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Python library
- Female header and ADC male header require soldering