Productcode: PWB-L10QC | EAN/UPC: 8595247904423
Schrijf een review
en help anderen met hun keuze door uw ervaring te delen.
Verwachte voorraad datum:
AXAGON PWB-L10QC, ALU SLIM Powerbank Li-pol 10000mAh, 2x QC3.0 output, Type-C input, LCD display
Axagon PWB-L10QC, Zwart, Mobiele telefoon/Smartphone, Tablet, Universeel, Aluminium, LCD, CE, Lithium-Polymeer (LiPo)
Compact AXAGON PWB-L10QC 10.000 mAh dual power bank wit QC 3.0 quick charging technology in both direction, USB-C input, LCD display and a modern metal shell design.
Two outputs allow fast charging of both phones and tablets as well as charging of two devices simultaneously.
The big advantage is the use of Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Samsung AFC a Huawei FCP technology.
The power bank is compatible with Apple iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Huawei, Honor, HTC, Xiaomi, LG, Motorola and others fast charging standards. Supports quick charging of bow charged device and power bank.
The high-quality Li-polymer cell used has a high efficiency of approx. 95% (at discharging current 1A).
With the built-in LCD display, you can quickly and accurately detect the battery charge level when charging the power bank or connected device. The button is used to quickly check the battery charge status, or to switch off when pressed long.
Durable compact aluminium body with a nice, matte finish to prevent unwanted fingerprints.
Intelligent electronic six-fold protection of battery cells from all adverse effects helps to protect both the device being charged and the power bank itself.
Charging of tablets, smartphones, cameras, navigation, game consoles, and other devices that support power supply from the USB port, incl. latest devices is easier now than it ever has been.
External battery features:
• Li-pol battery with a capacity of 10,000 mAh / 3.7 V, i.e. 37 Wh.
• QC3.0 input: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A with the USB Type-C double-sided connector.
• QC3.0 two output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A with the USB Type A connector.
• Support for simultaneous charging of two devices.
• Support for simultaneous charging of a power bank and a mobile device.
• A lifetime minimum of 500 charging cycles (at least 80 % of the original capacity).
• Projected lifetime of 700 charging cycles (when the battery usage conditions are met).
External battery control electronics functions:
• Overload protection.
• Short circuit protection.
• Protection against voltage spikes.
• Protection against excessive discharging.
• Protection against overcharging.
• Protection against overheating.
• Automatic switching on of the power bank after connecting a charging device for comfortable operation.
• Automatic switching off of the power bank after 30 seconds of being idle in order to save stored energy.
Typical charging time of a fully discharged external battery:
• Approx. 3,5 - 4 hod hours from a network-based USB charger with 9V/2A output (not included).
• The LCD display accurately displays the power bank's battery charge level as a percentage.
• The switched-off power bank when the button is pressed shows the current battery charge level 0 to 100 percent on the LCD display.
• When charging the power bank, the current battery level 0 to 100 percent flashes on the display.
• When charging the device from power bank, the display always shows the current battery charge level 0 to 100 percent.
• When charging is complete, the LCD display will go out after 30 seconds.
• The aluminium body is firmly attached to the fronts made of durable ABS plastic.
• The matte surface of the aluminum body reduces fingerprinting.
• Dimensions: 126 x 67 x 17 mm.
• Weight: 243 g.
• Working temperature: +5 ~ +35 °C.
• Storage temperature: -20 ~ +50 °C.
• Humidity: 20 ~ 85%.
• 10.000 mAh power bank,
• USB Type A / micro USB 5pin power and data cable with a reduction to USB Type C of 20 cm length,
• multilingual manual ENG/CZ/DE/ESP/FR/HU/IT/PL/RO/RU/SK/BG,
• packed in a cardboard box.