3000VA, 220-240V, 1U, 1 IEC C20 (16A), Black
Eaton FlexPDU 8 FR, Basis, 1U, Eenfasig, Rackmontage, Horizontaal/Verticaal, Zwart
The no hassle solution for improving availability and adding flexibility for single phase UPSs.
Eaton FlexPDU Having the right connectors just where you need them
- FlexPDUs (Power Distribution Units) are flexible mounting multiway socket blocks for easy connection of multiple loads either as free-standing or on rack-mounted UPSs
- FlexPDUs have a large number of sockets (8 French sockets, 6 BS sockets or 12 IEC 10 A sockets) which fit into a very compact unit (1U - 19”)
- FlexPDUs are easy to implement into any type of installation: they can be rack mounted horizontally (1U) or vertically or directly onto all Eaton RT format (rack/tower) UPSs Eaton HotSwap MBP
- High availability for all UPSs up to 11 kVA.
- HotSwap MBP provides a maintenance bypass for all UPSs. UPSs can be hot swapped or upgraded without interrupting the power supply.
- HotSwap MBP are available with multiple power ratings:
3000 VA, 6000 VA, 11000 VA, 11000 VA (3 ph Input).
- HotSwap MBP provides compatibility with any UPS now and in the future from Eaton or any other supplier
- The HotSwap MBP 3000 VA is available with different output connectors: French, British, IEC or terminal blocks (Hard-Wired version).
- When used with a 9PX or 9SX the HotSwap MBP 6000 VA and above are providing information on the Bypass status through the UPS LCD screen.
- HotSwap MBP units can be installed as required; at the back, side, top of the UPSs, or rack-mounted.