Verwachte voorraad datum
donderdag 29 oktober 2020
Intel Core i5-6440EQ, Intel HD Graphics 530, 2x USB 3.0, 1x Ethernet RJ45, 1x mini DisplayPort out, 1x Audio, 1x Mic, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, Wi-Fi, Windows 7p embedded
NEC OPS-Sky-i5v-s4/128/W7p/W B, 2,7 GHz, Zesde generatie Intel® Core™ i5, i5-6440EQ, 3,4 GHz, BGA 1440, 6 MB
OPS Slot-In PCs make digital signage simpler and more flexible without additional cables or devices
The full line-up of OPS Slot-in PCs supports a wide variety of applications starting from static content playback and ranging to the most demanding interactive, high resolution or resource hungry applications. The 6th generation Intel® processors (Skylake) deliver a new class of computing to power the next generation of slot-in computing. The OPS concept provides a compact and fully embedded solution ensuring that all connectors are integrated including power, video & audio signals and RS-232. All NEC large format displays (except E series 32" to 65"), PX and PH installation projectors feature this option slot
- Powerful possibilities - the 6th generation Intel® processors deliver a new class of computing with a host of new features to power the next generation of embedded computing.
- Intel® HD graphics - provides Ultra HD resolution, intense detail and faster frame rates, giving you a remarkable visual experience.
- Tailor-made solution - extensive user configurations with a variety of processors, solid state drives, RAM and operating systems as well as W-LAN, TPM and G3.75 connectivity.
- High reliability - ideally suited for 24/7 operation due to the use of industrial grade components.
- Seamless and fully embedded - as all connectors are inside the display including power, video, audio signals and RS-232, no external cables are required.
- Secure greatness - 6th generation Intel® vProTM processors deliver security protection as well as AMT remote management functionality for the enterprise.
- Ideal for Digital Signage - compatible with OPS standard for option slot products enabling easier installation, operation and maintenance of digital signs.
- Economical - enjoy more performance whilst consuming less power.