Verwachte voorraad datum
vrijdag 2 oktober 2020
Intel Core i3-6100E, Intel HD Graphics 530, 3x USB 3.0, 1x Ethernet RJ45, 1x DisplayPort, 1x Audio, 1x Mic, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB SSD, Windows 7 (e) embedded
NEC OPS-Sky-i3-d4/64/W7e A, 2,7 GHz, Zesde generatie Intel® Core™ i3, i3-6100E, BGA 1440, 3 MB, Smart Cache
OPS Slot-In PCs make digital signage simpler and more flexible without additional cables or devices
The full line-up of OPS Slot-in PCs supports a wide variety of applications starting from static content playback and ranging to the most demanding interactive, high resolution or resource hungry applications. The 6th generation Intel® processors (Skylake) deliver a new class of computing to power the next generation of slot-in computing. The OPS concept provides a compact and fully embedded solution ensuring that all connectors are integrated including power, video & audio signals and RS-232. All NEC large format displays (except E series 32" to 65"), PX and PH installation projectors feature this option slot
- Powerful possibilities - the 6th generation Intel® processors deliver a new class of computing with a host of new features to power the next generation of embedded computing.
- Intel® HD graphics - provides Ultra HD resolution, intense detail and faster frame rates, giving you a remarkable visual experience.
- Industrial grade components - secure high reliability whilst withstanding extreme operating conditions.
- Seamless and fully embedded - as all connectors are inside the display including power, video, audio signals and RS-232, no external cables are required.
- High usage flexibility - thanks to wide connectivity such as 3 x USB, DisplayPort out, Gigabit ethernet and audio.
- Upgrade the power of your displays at any time - savings are possible by upgrading only your OPS device or your display with no need to change all hardware.
- A commitment to quality - tailored warranties available to best match long-term demands by extending standard warranty up to 5 years.
- Economical - enjoy more performance whilst consuming less power.