Verwachte voorraad datum
dinsdag 6 oktober 2020
Intel Celeron G3900E, 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD, Intel HD Graphics 510, 1x miniDP, 2x USB 3.0, 1x Gigabit Ethernet, 1x Mic, 1x Audio, SD Card slot, No OS
NEC OPS-Sky-Cel-s4/64/no OS B, 2,4 GHz, Intel® Celeron® G, G3900E, BGA 1440, 2 MB, Smart Cache
OPS Slot-In PCs make digital signage simpler and more flexible without additional cables or devices
The full line-up of OPS Slot-in PCs supports a wide variety of applications starting from static content playback and ranging to the most demanding interactive, high resolution or resource hungry applications. The 6th generation Intel® processors (Skylake) deliver a new class of computing to power the next generation of slot-in computing. The OPS concept provides a compact and fully embedded solution ensuring that all connectors are integrated including power, video & audio signals and RS-232. All NEC large format displays (except E series 32" to 65"), PX and PH installation projectors feature this option slot
Delivering Genuine Benefits
- Powerful possibilities - the 6th generation Intel® processors deliver a new class of computing with a host of new features to power the next generation of embedded computing.
- Intel® HD graphics - provides Ultra HD resolution, intense detail and faster frame rates, giving you a remarkable visual experience.
- Tailor-made solution - extensive user configurations with a variety of processors, solid state drives, RAM and operating systems as well as W-LAN, TPM and G3.75 connectivity.
- High reliability - ideally suited for 24/7 operation due to the use of industrial grade components.
- Seamless and fully embedded - as all connectors are inside the display including power, video, audio signals and RS-232, no external cables are required.
- Secure greatness - 6th generation Intel® vProTM processors deliver security protection as well as AMT remote management functionality for the enterprise.
- Ideal for Digital Signage - compatible with OPS standard for option slot products enabling easier installation, operation and maintenance of digital signs.
- Economical - enjoy more performance whilst consuming less power.