Verwachte voorraad datum
vrijdag 2 oktober 2020
20 - 20000 Hz, 0.02% THD, 100 dB SNR, stereo
Extron MVC 121 Plus, 24 Bit, 20 - 20000 Hz, 100 dB, -90 dB, 0,02 procent, 4,8 W
The Extron MVC 121 Plus is a compact, three input stereo audio mixer featuring a digital signal processing platform for audio signal mixing and control. The MVC 121 Plus features a stereo line level input and two mic/line level inputs with 48 volt phantom power for condenser microphones, plus fixed and variable stereo line level outputs. It offers gain, filter, tone processing, and parametric EQ. Quick and intuitive configuration using the DSP Configurator™ Software allows the MVC 121 Plus to be installed in very little time. The MVC 121 Plus is ideal for presentation applications that require line and microphone audio mixing with DSP in a small form factor.
DSP The DSP built into the MVC 121 Plus provides wide dynamic range and utilizes 24-bit audio converters with 48 kHz sampling to maintain audio signal transparency. Convenient, easy-to-configure tools are available to control level, high and low pass filters, and bass and treble shelving filters.
Easy-to-Use DSP Configurator Software The DSP Configurator Software features an intuitive on-screen layout that offers fast access to digital audio signal processing tools as well as audio mixing. Designers can quickly get a snapshot view of the entire audio system, including processing blocks and mix points.
Flexible Mixer The MVC 121 Plus features a stereo line level input and two mic/line level inputs, each of which are mixed into the fixed and variable stereo line level outputs. It provides a quick and effective solution for adding microphone capability to an existing system. The variable line level output can be sent to a PA system, while the fixed line level output can be routed to an assistive listening system.
Versatile Control Options The MVC 121 Plus can conveniently be controlled and configured via RS-232 serial control or USB. It also includes digital input ports, which allow for muting.
- Mixes two microphone inputs and one stereo line input to two stereo outputs — Two mono microphone or line level inputs are mixed with a stereo line level input to dual stereo line level outputs for fixed and variable audio applications.
- Inputs: Two balanced or unbalanced mic/line level on 3.5 mm, 6-pole captive screw connectors; balanced or unbalanced stereo line level on a 3.5 mm, 5-pole captive screw connector
- Outputs: Two balanced or unbalanced line level outputs on 3.5 mm, 5-pole captive screw connectors - one fixed, one variable
- DSP audio signal processing — The MVC 121 Plus provides gain, filter, and tone processing for quick and easy configuration, and provides unprecedented signal quality in a compact mixer.
- 48 volt phantom power — The MVC 121 Plus is equipped with selectable 48 volt phantom power for the mic/line level inputs, allowing the use of condenser microphones.
- 24-bit/48 kHz analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters — High performance converters preserve audio signal integrity in input and output signal conversion, while maintaining latency under 1 ms.
- Fixed, low latency DSP processing — Input to output latency is fixed within the MVC 121 Plus, regardless of the number of active channels or processes. Fixed, low latency processing keeps audio in sync with video, and prevents distractions to the presenter resulting from delayed live audio.
- DSP Configurator™ Software — A powerful yet user-friendly PC-based software tool for managing all audio operations of the MVC 121 Plus. It enables complete setup and configuration of digital audio processing tools as well as mixing.
- Intuitive Graphical User Environment — The DSP Configurator Software features a Graphical User Environment that offers a clear view of all inputs and outputs, audio processing blocks, and mix points in a single window. This allows a designer or installer to quickly view an audio configuration without having to access multiple windows or menus.
- Fixed and variable stereo line level outputs — The fixed output is ideal for recording devices or other equipment such as ALS - assistive listening systems, while the variable output is designed to drive a power amplifier.
- Front panel USB configuration port — Enables easy configuration via the DSP Configurator Software without having to access the mixer's rear panel.
- Front panel mix level adjustments for each input
- Large front panel knob — Provides direct user access to output volume.
- Multi-function LED level indicator — Automatically displays the input gain or output volume setting for the front panel controls, and also acts as an output level meter.
- RS-232 control port — Using serial commands, the MVC 121 Plus can be integrated into a control system. Extron products use the SIS™ - Simple Instruction Set command protocol, a set of basic ASCII code commands that allow for quick and easy programming.
- Three digital input ports for remote mute triggering — Three digital input ports are provided, so that each input on the MVC 121 Plus can be individually muted by remote trigger.
- Live and Emulate operation modes with configuration file saving — Live mode allows integrators to connect to the MVC 121 Plus and make live parameter adjustments while hearing or metering them in real-time. This avoids the need to compile and upload a configuration file to the mixer. Emulation mode allows settings to be configured offline, then uploaded to the MVC 121 Plus. The software also downloads configuration files from the mixer for archiving.
- Soft limits provide optimal adjustment range — The volume range for the variable output and the three mix points can be limited using soft limits to maintain optimal minimum and maximum levels when using external volume control. This prevents operators from over or under-adjusting levels when using RS-232 control. The DSP Configurator Software provides quick drag-and-drop adjustment of soft limits.
- SpeedNav™ keyboard navigation — SpeedNav enables user-friendly, keyboard-based navigation of the DSP Configurator Software without the need for a mouse or touchpad. Using keyboard navigation keys and shortcuts, the user can access any input or output, mix point, and all audio DSP tools. Using only the keyboard for software access can help expedite audio system setup and optimization while on-site using laptop PCs.
- Front panel security lockout — The MVC 121 Plus offers complete front panel security lockout to prevent unauthorized use or tampering.
- Rack-mountable 1U, quarter rack width metal enclosure
- Highly reliable, energy-efficient external universal power supply included, replacement part #70-775-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility, with high demonstrated reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating costs.