Verwachte voorraad datum:
dinsdag 30 augustus 2022
Portable Transmission Densitometer, SW
X-Rite 341C, 690 g, 74,6 mm, 177,8 mm, 50,8 mm, Wit
The 341C Portable Transmission Densitometer concentrates the best features of a tabletop densitometer inside a compact, portable, and economical hand-held unit. We designed the 341C as a completely self-contained instrument able to take measurements anywhere you need.
The X-Rite 341C includes a calibrated, internal light source. It meets global standards for geometry of a transmission densitometer, including proper diffusion of the light source, enabling true measurement values. The 341C measures density and dot area with extraordinary accuracy — in fact, it's capable of measuring densities greater than 5.0D. The 341C includes a calibration reference that is traceable to ISO standards for transmission densitometry. Measures density (up to 5.0D) and dot area on conventional or high-density linear films; verifies the Dmax of films; measures solid and screened areas of images on film.
Product Features: - New, easy-to-read touch pad
- New NiMH battery that delivers 1,000+ measurements per charge
- Fully rechargeable in only one hour, compared to 14 hours with the old battery
- Uses a standard 12VDC battery charger, and is considerably more energy efficient! The charger is only active when the battery requires charging.
- New LED light indicates instrument charging status
- New "Sleep" mode will power down the instrument when not in use to conserve battery power
- The 341C is ENERGY STAR* rated
- Measuring area: 2mm and 3mm apertures (standard)
- Built-in light table
- Calibrated, internal light source
- "Dot Area" function verifies screen tint values from contact films, duplicate films, or originals