RFP L36 IP - IP65, 8 voice channels, GAP
Mitel RFP L36 IP, RTP / RTCP, G.711,G.723.1,G.729ab, Wit, 310 x 100 x 340 mm
The Aastra RFP L36 IP is the outdoor base station (IP65) for SIP-DECT that supports the new DECT standard CAT-iq (Cordless Advanced Technology - Internet and Quality).
The CAT-iq standard focuses on high-quality, wideband Audio VoIP and uses built-in dipole antennas which ensures it can be used for the parking sites or delivery areas of a company, as well as for a university campus or the outside area of hospitals.
Aastra RFP L36 IP Benefits:
- Supports all DECT channels to deliver the maximum use of DECT capacity
- 8 simultaneous voice channels per RFP, 4 additional channels for switching purposes
- GAP standard supported
- Connection hand over in the line with the GAP standard
- DSAA authentication between base and handset
- Supports DECT encryption
- Integrated DECT dipole antenna