Productcode: 18422 | EAN/UPC: 4250234584227
Verwachte voorraad datum
zaterdag 3 oktober 2020
Walimex 18422, Macroflits, 2 s, 5600 K, 10 m, AA, 75 mm
- Ideal for macro photography, e.g. for insect photography, doctors, numismatists, etc.
- Output adjustment in 5 levels from 1/1 to 1/16 f-stop.
- Flash shoe mount made from metal.
- Test button.
- Socket for external power supply.
- X sync socket.
- Incl. thread adapter for lenses with 49, 52, 55, 58, 62 and 67mm filter diameter.
Ideal for macro photography The walimex Ring Flash perfectly illuminates macro shots. An even and shadow-free illumination is irreplaceable especially when shooting, e.g., insects and blossoms. It is also valuable for doctors, e.g. dermatologists and dentists, and numismatists.
Comfortable use Using the ring flash is comfortable and intuitive. The output can be adjusted in 5 levels from 1/1 to 1/16 f-stop. Due to the X sync socket you can also trigger it with a cable without mounting the flash on the hot shoe of the camera. Additionally, the ring flash is equipped with a test button and an indicator light which tells you when the flash is fully charged and ready to use. It is produced with high-quality materials. The flash shoe mount is made from metal and impresses with its sturdy build.
For more flexibility The flash is powered by four commercially available AA batteries. That way you are particularly flexible. Additionally, you can use it in combination with lenses with a filter diameter of 49, 52, 55, 58, 62 and 67mm. The necessary thread adapters are included. That way you gain flexibility in your work.
- 1x walimex Ring Flash, incl. 6 connection adapters of 49, 52, 55, 58, 62 and 67mm.