Productcode: CX3426-1872 | EAN/UPC: 0758497113573
1D/2D, 640x400, 610 nm LED, Bluetooth, 1400 mAh Li-Ion, IP54, 132.2x37.1x40.1 mm, 112.5 g, Utility Grey
Socket Mobile DuraScan D740, Draagbare streepjescodelezer, 1D/2D, LED, Codabar,Code 128,Code 39,Code 93,EAN-13,EAN-8,GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128),Interleaved 2 of 5,PDF417,U.P.C., Aztec Code, Datamatrix, GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked, MaxiCode, PDF417, QR Code, 4
The DuraScan D740’s highly durable exterior was built for rough and tough applications in warehouses, outdoor distribution and industrial manufacturing conditions, scanning both 1 and 2 dimensional barcodes. The scanner’s IP54-rated outer casing can withstand dust and water splashes, while its antimicrobial material helps protect from germs. For those physically demanding jobs, the D740 works perfectly in industries like automotive, healthcare, logistics, and more. However, its softer side remains light and comfortable in working hands, as well as elegant enough for more upscale environments with high-end clientele. Your DuraScan can keep up appearances and work hard alongside you, no matter where your job takes you.
Certified by Apple for iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, iTouch) and compatible with Android, Windows® smartphones and tablets.
- Certified by Apple for iOS devices – Guaranteed Compatibility
- Wireless (Bluetooth) scanning for iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices.
- Wireless freedom with long-range Bluetooth connection of 330 feet (100m)
- Exceptional ergonomics – Small, light and fits perfectly in the hand for comfortable use over extended periods of time
- Long lasting battery - Holds enough power for two 8 hour shifts up to 20 hours
- Intuitive LED indicators let users know battery, Bluetooth connection and scanning status at a glance
- Application Mode - Improves business productivity with faster, efficient and reliable data transfer over Bluetooth; leverages Application Mode functionality by integrating Socket Mobile’s SDK in App
- User feedback with audible tones and hand pulsation
- IP54 Rated – for dust protection and protection from splashing water
- Rugged Design - Withstands multiple 5 ft. (1.5m) drops to concrete and 500 repeated tumbles. The scan trigger button is constructed to withstand 5,000,000 depressions
- Made with antimicrobial material for easy cleaning and protection against potential harmful microbes
- Wearable - Includes lanyard / belt clip for convenient access wherever you go
- Designed & made in the USA
- No software installation required - use Bluetooth HID mode to connect like a wireless keyboard
- Advanced functionality and scanner configuration supported in Bluetooth SPP mode with SocketScan 10 keyboard wedge software (included)
- Warranty: 1 year for Barcode Scanner and 90 days for Accessories - Extended warranty available