Verwachte voorraad datum:
4096 x 2160px max, 4:4:4, DVI-D, RS-232, 3.5 mm, LC, 5.68 W, 27.6 BTU/h, 730 g
Extron PowerCage FOX Tx DVI Plus, 4096 x 2160 Pixels, AV-zender, 30000 m, Bedraad, Zwart
The PowerCage FOX Tx DVI Plus Fiber Optic Transmitter is a modular board designed for the PowerCage® 1600 enclosure that provides long haul transmission of DVI, audio, and RS-232 control signals over a single fiber. Engineered for reliability and exceptional high resolution image performance, it uses Extron all-digital technology to deliver perfect pixel-for-pixel transmission of DVI computer-video images up to 1920x1200 resolution, including HDTV 1080p/60. Designed specifically for AV systems, the PowerCage FOX DVI Plus includes many integrator-friendly features such as an EDID emulation mode, RS-232 control, and real-time system monitoring.
The PowerCage FOX Tx DVI Plus is part of the extensive FOX Series of fiber optic products from Extron, and is compatible with FOX Series HDMI, DVI Plus, DVI, and VGA receivers. The transmitter can be used for simple point-to-point applications or in combination with FOX Series distribution amplifiers and matrix switchers for support of enterprise installations.
The double-slot board design of the PowerCage FOX Tx DVI Plus allows for as many as eight transmitters to be populated in the PowerCage 1600 enclosure, reducing installation time and simplifying power management. The transmitter is hot-swappable, allowing board replacement in the field at any time without having to power down the system.
The PowerCage FOX Tx DVI Plus is ideal for a wide range of applications requiring long distance transmission of high resolution content with the highest quality. Because transmission of content is inherently secure and immune to outside interference, fiber applications are favored in government, military, and medical environments. The transmitter features industry standard LC-type connectivity.
The transmitter is available in two versions, multimode and singlemode. The PowerCage FOX Tx DVI Plus MM board supports multimode fiber at 850 nm, which is typically used within buildings or facilities with moderate-range transmission distances. The PowerCage FOX Tx DVI Plus SM board supports singlemode fiber at 1310 nm. Singlemode fiber offers long-range transmission capability over extreme distances of up to 30 km (18.75 miles). It is used in very large facilities such as airports and stadiums, as well as connecting over very long distances between facilities such as university campuses.
The PowerCage FOX Tx DVI Plus transmitter board accepts and digitizes unbalanced stereo audio and RS-232 control signals for transmission along with the DVI-D video. EDID emulation ensures that the transmitter properly communicates with the DVI source. The transmitter can be controlled and configured using the RS-232 port on the board.
The transmitter and its corresponding receiver can be controlled and configured using the RS-232 port on the transmitter board. With a second fiber link installed, functions for both units can be controlled at either location. Since the units are typically situated far apart, this capability adds considerable versatility, enabling adjustment and calibration of audio at the receiver. It also allows for verification of fiber link status between the units as well as the presence of DVI-D and audio input signals at the transmitter.
The Extron FOX Series, which includes the PowerCage FOX Tx DVI Plus transmitter for the PowerCage 1600, provides integrators and system designers with the most complete fiber optic product offering in the industry.
- Transmits single link DVI-D, stereo audio, and RS-232 control signals very long distances over a single fiber
- Inputs: DVI-I connector, balanced/unbalanced stereo audio on captive screw connector
- All-digital technology provides pixel-for-pixel performance with signals up to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 — The PowerCage FOX Tx DVI Plus delivers pixel-for-pixel transmission of video signals to ensure optimal image quality at resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200).
- Integrates easily into a wide range of 4K environments — FOX Series matrix switchers and extenders can be configured for use with 4K sources and displays with resolutions up to 4096x2160.
- Modular, hot-swappable board designed for the PowerCage 1600 enclosure, part # 60-978-01 — Additional boards may be added at any time for quick and easy upgradeability or expansion. Hot-swappable components allow the user to replace boards at any time without the need to power down the system. This is especially useful for mission-critical applications that require continuous system operation.
- Space-saving design enables up to eight fiber optic transmitters to be mounted in a single, compact 3U enclosure — The double-slot design allows up to eight boards to be installed in the PowerCage 1600 enclosure. The PowerCage 1600 eliminates the need for individual power supplies, and provides forced-air cooling for each module.
- EDID Emulation provides selectable resolutions and refresh rates to ensure reliable operation — The transmitter provides a means for specifying the rate of the incoming signal, ensuring proper communication with the video source.
- Available as an 850 nm multimode model for moderate-range transmissions up to 2 km (1.25 miles) and a 1310 nm singlemode model for extreme distances up to 30 km (18.75 miles)
- Second fiber link enables bidirectional RS-232 pass-through, control from either location, and real-time system monitoring — Bidirectional RS-232 up to 115 Kbps
- Industry standard LC connectors provide reliable physical connectivity and precise fiber core alignment
- Alarm notification for fiber link loss — The PowerCage FOX Tx DVI Plus transmitter can be set up to trigger an external control system for immediate notification when a fiber link has been lost.
- Audio gain and attenuation adjustment capability
- RS-232 control — The transmitter features an RS-232 serial port for control and configuration.
- Compatible with Extron FOX Matrix Switchers for signal distribution systems up to 1000x1000 and larger
- Compatible with Extron FOX Series distribution amplifiers
- Compatible with Extron FOX Series HDMI, DVI Plus, DVI, and VGA receivers — Compatible with FOX Series HDMI and DVI Plus receivers up to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60. Compatible with FOX Series DVI and VGA receivers up to 1600x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60.
- JITC Certified — Successfully completed interoperability and information assurance testing for use in government applications and other mission-critical environments.