Verwachte voorraad datum:
FOX II AEX 108 MM, Multimode, 16x LC, 2.125/4.25 Gbps, 100-240V 50-60Hz, 43x221x216 mm
Extron FOX II AEX 108 MM, LC, 17,5 W, 100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz, 221 mm, 216 mm
The Extron FOX II AEX 108 Eight Port Fiber Optic Audio Extractor enables independent processing and routing of audio signals in a fiber optic AV distribution system. Each input port extracts the two‑channel audio signal from a FOX II or FOX Series transmitter to provide analog balanced or unbalanced stereo audio, and retransmits the original fiber optic signal to the receiver. Output reclocking on the buffered pass‑through maintains signal integrity, transmitting the signal at the original power level. Featuring high‑speed, all‑digital signal transmission of pixel‑perfect video, audio, and control signals over fiber optic cabling, the FOX II AEX 108 is compatible with FOX II Series extenders and FOX Series HDMI, DVI, VGA, VGA/YUV, and AV transmitters and receivers.
The FOX II AEX 108 is compatible with a wide range of FOX Series products. It can be used in combination with FOXBOX and PowerCage FOX extenders as well as FOX Series distribution amplifiers and matrix switchers for support of enterprise-wide installations.
This fiber optic audio extractor is available in multimode and singlemode models. The FOX II AEX 108 MM supports multimode fiber at 850 nm, which is typically used within buildings or facilities with moderate‑range transmission distances of up to 2 km (1.25 miles). The FOX II AEX 108 SM supports singlemode and multimode fiber at 1310 nm. Singlemode fiber offers long range transmission capability over extreme distances of up to 30 km (18.75 miles). It is used in very large facilities such as airports, shopping centers, and stadiums, as well as providing connection between facilities such as for university and corporate campuses. Because transmission of content is inherently secure and immune to outside interference, fiber applications are also preferred in government, military, and medical environments.
The FOX II AEX 108 is ideal for use in FOX Matrix system applications that require extraction of audio signals for local independent distribution and processing within an equipment room. It can be used to extract audio signals from remote AV sources for independent routing before sending the fiber optic signal through a FOX Matrix switcher. In this configuration, it receives signals from an AV source via the transmitter, extracts the audio, and transmits the original fiber optic signal to an input on the matrix switcher. The line-level balanced or unbalanced analog stereo audio is made available to the audio processing and distribution system.
When used on the output side of a FOX Matrix switcher, the FOX II AEX 108 extracts program audio for independent processing through a mixer, DSP, or audio amplifier before transmitting the fiber optic signals to remote displays. In this configuration, it receives output signals from the matrix switcher, extracts the audio, and transmits the original fiber optic signal to a remote display. The receiver at the remote display converts the optical signal to video, audio, and control.
- Provides local audio outputs from up to eight FOX or FOX II Series fiber optic signals, extracting analog stereo audio for independent processing and routing
- Inputs: Eight, fiber optic LC connectors with buffered loop-throughs
- Outputs: Eight, five-pole captive screw connectors for balanced/unbalanced analog stereo audio
- Extracts audio from the eight ports simultaneously — Each port accepts signals from a FOX or FOX II Series fiber optic product to provide local analog stereo audio output, and retransmits the fiber optic signal at the original power level.
- Balanced or unbalanced analog stereo audio output for integration with audio processing and distribution equipment — Provides balanced/unbalanced stereo audio on captive screw output connectors for integration with audio processing and distribution equipment.
- Output reclocking reshapes and restores timing of the fiber optic signal
- Buffered input loop‑throughs restore optical budget to maximize distance capabilities — Full transmitter power on each output maximizes distance capabilities by ensuring full availability of optical loss budget.
- Available as an 850 nm multimode model for moderate-range transmissions up to 2 km (1.25 miles) and a 1310 nm singlemode model for extreme distances up to 30 km (18.75 miles) — A FOX II AEX 108, connected between a FOX Series transmitter and receiver, effectively doubles the overall transmission distance capability. For singlemode applications, signals can thus be sent up to 60 km (37.5 miles) from a transmitter to receiver via the FOX II AEX 108.
- Industry standard LC connectors provide reliable physical connectivity and precise fiber core alignment
- Real-time status LED indicators for troubleshooting and monitoring — Front and rear panel LEDs verify signal presence, link status, and power.
- Compatible with Extron FOX Matrix Switchers for signal distribution systems up to 1000x1000 and larger
- Compatible with Extron FOX Series distribution amplifiers
- Compatible with Extron FOX II Series extenders
- Compatible with Extron FOX Series DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, VGA, VGA/YUV, and AV transmitters and receivers
- JITC Certified — Successfully completed interoperability and information assurance testing for use in government applications and other mission-critical environments.
- Rack‑mountable 1U, half rack width metal enclosure — Compact half‑rack enclosure enables up to 16 extraction ports in a 1U rack space.
- Internal Extron Everlast™ power supply — Provides worldwide power compatibility, with high‑demonstrated reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating cost