Productcode: 01-SSC-8831 | EAN/UPC: 0758479088318
Verwachte voorraad datum:
dinsdag 18 mei 2021
Virtual Assist for UTM Appliance, 1 Concurrent Technician, Win
SonicWall Virtual Assist f/UTM Appliance, 1c, Win, 1 licentie(s)
Easy-To-Use Tool for Remote Support and Remote PC Control
Today, customers receive technical support by phone, email, chat and pre-installed remote support clients—often resulting in a cumbersome, time consuming and frustrating experience. With customer satisfaction being a key business driver for IT and Technical Support departments, employing user-friendly virtual assistance tools is critical for enhancing service levels, improving resolution times and minimizing costs.
In addition, technicians, trusted service providers and employees frequently require virtual access and full control of unattended mission-specific PCs (such as file servers, application servers and database servers) from remote locations in order to provide routine or emergency support, administration or maintenance.
SonicWALL® Virtual Assist is a remote support tool that enables an organization’s technician to assume control of a customer’s PC or laptop for the purpose of providing remote technical assistance. With the customer’s permission, the technician can gain instant access to a computer using a Web browser, making it easy to diagnose and fix a problem remotely without the need for a pre-installed “fat” client.
Virtual Assist Features and Benefits - Anywhere, anytime remote support improves customer satisfaction and support staff productivity by easing remote system troubleshooting and speeding time-to-resolution on outstanding help desk trouble tickets.
- Virtual Assist chat functionality provides an efficient and cost-effective way to communicate as opposed to phone support
- Diagnostic capability enables a technician to quickly obtain system information from a customer’s computer or unattended PC.
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities include support for remotely rebooting and reconnecting to a remote PC, even in Safe Mode. Unattended mode support provides technicians the ability to service PCs in the customer’s absence.
- Personalized Virtual Assist customer Web portal enhances the user experience by providing a familiar look and feel for both Windows® and Mac® customers.
- Easy-to-use Virtual Assist technician standalone client facilitates the management of the support queue File transfer capability provides fast, convenient and secure access to local and remote files.