Verwachte voorraad datum:
25.654 cm (10.1") 1024 x 600, 32/128MB, NTSC, PAL
Extron TLP 1000TV, DVD/Blu-ray,PC,TV,VCR, Bedraad, Aanraakscherm, Ingebouwd display, Zwart
The Extron TLP 1000TV TouchLink® Touchpanel is a fully configurable, 10" tabletop touchpanel featuring a contemporary, thin bezel design that complements the aesthetics of any environment. The Extron TLP 1000TV has a 1024x600 resolution and incorporates PoE - Power over Ethernet, allowing the touchpanel to receive its power via the Ethernet connector. An integrated MTP twisted pair receiver accepts S-video or composite video and audio input signals over standard CAT 5 cable. This enhanced connectivity provides integration flexibility and aids in cable management by minimizing the number of connections at the touchpanel. The TLP 1000TV is ideal for a wide variety of control applications where a larger control surface and a tabletop or VESA mounted form factor are needed.
The TLP 1000TV works in conjunction with any Extron IPLink® control processor and is designed for use in AV system applications that require complete, interactive control of conferencing systems, displays, switchers and source devices. The TLP 1000TV and IP Link control processors communicate using a standard Ethernet network, allowing utilization of existing infrastructure, or easy installation with proven, reliable, and cost effective Cat 5 cable.
GUI Configurator software makes configuration of the touchpanel easy, with no graphic design skills required. This software offers ready-to-use templates for single display rooms, dual display rooms, divisible rooms, multi-image systems and video conference suites. These designs may be used as is, or customized for the application by simply changing individual graphic elements.
- 10” color touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution and 18-bit color depth
- Full-motion video display for preview and monitoring using Extron twisted pair technology
- Built-in MTP – Twisted Pair receiver accepts either S-video or composite video signals over standard CAT 5-type cable — Provides integration flexibility and aids in cable management by minimizing the number of connections at the touchpanel.
- Compatible with all IP Link® control processors
- Power over Ethernet allows the touchpanel to receive power and communication over a single CAT 5-type cable, eliminating the need for a local power supply - PoE injector included
- Built-in speakers provide audio for the full-motion video preview and audible feedback from button presses
- Energy-saving features:
- Adjustable sleep timer puts touchpanel into sleep mode
- Motion detector wakes touchpanel
- Configurable red and green status lights can be used to indicate a room's availability
- Automatic clock synchronization with controller for accurate time/date display
- Weighted base allows up to 45° of tilt
- Kensington lock support — Allows the touchpanel to be locked to a table or other flat surface.
- Fully configurable using Extron's GUI Configurator and Global Configurator with ready-to-use templates
- Sits on a tabletop or installs on a VESA mount
- Contemporary, thin bezel design that complements the aesthetics of any environment
- Supports the Extron Control App
- UL/c-UL listed and CE compliant